Pamplin School of Business: Undergraduate Business Programs
When you study business at the University of Portland, you will be immersed in cutting-edge business practices. The curriculum focuses on leadership, entrepreneurship, and cross-disciplinary training. You will receive a strong liberal arts foundation while you study economics, global affairs, accounting, marketing, management, finance, operations and technology.
The University offers small classes with an accessible faculty dedicated to your individual needs. Business majors may choose to travel internationally, participate in internships, and consult with local businesses. Many of our students practice their skills in the business world long before they graduate.
But what makes us stand-out is the moral and ethical context in which that education is provided. A context designed to give you that competitive edge as you enter the job market. To that end, all of our undergraduate students take part in our Pamplin Professional Preparation Program (P-4). This program is integrated throughout the undergraduate curriculum to ensure that our students are highly prepared to meet the challenges of working in today's world.
- An AACSB-Accredited Program
- Pamplin Professional Preparation Program (P-4)
- Exceptional faculty with terminal degrees
- Personal career advising with faculty members
- Small class size, averaging 25 students per class
- An opportunity to study abroad
- A balance between entrepreneurial, small business and large corporate models
- Scholarship opportunities
- State-of-the art classrooms
To learn more about life as a student in the Pamplin School of Business, visit our First Year Experiences page.