- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Pamplin School of Business
- Franz Hall 425, MSC 144
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
Pamplin School of Business: Alpha Kappa Psi
The Alpha Kappa Psi business fraternity is a student-run organization focused on developing principle business leaders. AKPsi is a proud community at the University of Portland. It has lead our members through triumphant college years into successful and rewarding careers in the business world.
- Knowledge: Education and experience, whether gained in the classroom or the workplace, are emphasized and shared
- Integrity: All actions, whether in business or in life, are guided by honesty, ethics, and fairness
- Service: Sharing of time, talent, and treasure both in local communities and within our Fraternity is a priority
- Unity: A common understanding of our vision and values that transcends chapter, generation, and profession is utilized to anticipate and create the future
AKPsi hopes to provide several business opportunities to its members. Each year, AKPsi members have the opportunity to go to The Success Institute for one weekend. During the weekend, members attend sessions on personal and professional development in business etiquette, team leadership, and management. There are also opportunities to meet fellow members from other chapters and get to better know members in our own chapter.
AKPsi provides the opportunity to gain a competitive edge in the business world through educational teachings from business professionals, and strong business ties that members can use to start their careers.